Superior Equipment – Authorized Dealer
Large 6.12 cubic yard STAINLESS STEEL debris hopper.
5 year no rust-through hopper warranty.
Cab over chassis and short wheel base allows better visibility and maneuverability in traffic and around obstructions.
No CDL license required to operate.
BLAST ORIFICE designed pick-up head creates swirling vortex (“horizontal tornado”) along entire pick-up head maximizing cleaning performance.
Huge 28 sq. ft. stainless steel debris screen maximizes cleaning performance between dumpings.
GALAXY R-6 REGENERATIVE AIR SWEEPER HIGHLIGHTS
• CAB OVER Isuzu model NRR 19,500 lb. GVWR chassis provides unequaled operator visibility and maneuverability. Unit can more easily reach restrictive areas and between parked vehicles/obstructions. Better maneuverability reduces hand cleaning. NO CDL REQUIRED.
• Unique 80.5” BLAST ORIFICE designed pick-up hood further concentrates and directs impeller generated air in pick-up hood to blasts stubborn debris from surface with category 4+ hurricane force winds. Blast orifice creates a swirling vortex or “horizontal tornado” along entire pick-up head for optimum cleaning/pick-up performance.
• Huge 6.12 CUBIC YARD hopper minimizes dump cycles & maximizes sweeping time. Larger hopper cavity aids in dust/air separation and ensures better dust control.
• Special HOODS UP pick-up head feature ensures quick and effective loading of bulky, light litter. Flick of switch raises hood front to more easily vacuum bulky debris build-ups. Ensures increased one pass sweeping and reduces clogging.
• OVERSIDED 28 SQUARE FOOT stainless steel debris SEPARATOR SCREENS resist clogging and extends cleaning performance. Better vacuum means more cleaning with fewer hopper dumps.
• Separator screen inspection door OPENS AUTOMATICALLY with hopper dump allowing for unprecedented access to screen for quick inspection and clean-out. The cleaner the separator screen, the better the cleaning performance.
• 2 opposite positioned, OVERSIZED hopper inspection doors aid in bulk debris loading and hopper cleaning.
• 42” spring balanced gutter brooms apply the right amount of constant surface pressure. NO NEED for costly and maintenance intensive hydraulics or pneumatics components. Spring loaded broom lasts longer and requires little maintenance. Eliminates need for operator judgments.
• Side broom TILT CONTROLS (in cab) ensure easy broom adjustments to more effectively clean odd shaped, hard-to-reach curb cutters while ensuring better one-pass performance.
• DUST FREE CLEANING provided by THREE separate – 1 gallon per minute electric spray water pumps drawing from a huge 130 gallon polyethylene water tank protected in steel shroud.
• FIVE separate DUST SUPPRESSION CONTROL POINTS allow operator to focus on critical dust generation areas and ensure maximum dust free sweeping performance.
1. 2 spray nozzles over each side broom
2. 4 front bumper mounted spray nozzles
3. 4 stray nozzles on suction head
4. 2 spray nozzles on vacuum intake tube (inside stainless steel hopper)
5. 6 spray nozzles located on CLEAN SIDE of stainless steel separator screens (inside stainless steel hopper).
• Large, stainless steel double access storage compartment extends across the units width and facilitates the storage of racks/brooms and blowers.
DURABILITY AND LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP
• “STAINLESS STEEL” debris hopper is rust resistant and requires no maintenance.
• Replaceable, bolt together stainless steel hopper body panels greatly reduce repair/replacement expense. Replace a damaged panel – not the entire hopper.
• Vacuum intake tube constructed of longer lasting abrasion resistant steel.
• Bolt-in vacuum intake tube design makes replacement quick, easy and very economical.
• 12 volt back-up hydraulic system operates all sweeper functions in event of engine failure. This makes repairs fast and easy.
• Hood mounted replaceable intake & exhaust tubes are of longer wearing, abrasion resistant steel construction.
• Over-sized Cat/Perkins auxiliary (61Hp – Tier 3) diesel engine provides more than sufficient power at minimum operating speed. Easier the work load equals longer service life.
• Auxiliary engine has auto shutdown in event of high temperature/low oil pressure.
• 30” 10 blade abrasion resistant impeller fan constructed of two abrasion resisting grades of longer wearing keyed welded steel.
• To maximize impeller fan service life, fan housing is lines with replaceable corded rubber and held in place with abrasion resistant liner bolts.
• Side broom mounting plates recessed to prevent damage to hydraulic motors from twine, plastic, wire or wrapping cord.
• FLEXIBLE HOOD STOPS ensure safe and secure resting position for raised pick-up head during transit. Prevents hood bending due to hydraulic cylinder up pressure or travel impacts.
• LED lighting consumes approximately two thirds less power than incandescent bulbs and minimizes battery power draw.
EASE OF OPERATION & OPERATOR SAFETY
• All operating controls conveniently located in cab (including hopper dump).
• Intuitive/dependable rocker switches control all sweeper hydraulic functions.
• “EYES FORWARD” color camera safety system keeps operator facing on traffic/road ahead versus constantly diverting attention to rear view mirrors. Dash board mounted 7” COLOR MONITOR (positioned slightly to right of operator’s forward view) provides operator with clear view of right side broom and rear bumper.
• Fast and easy access hydrant filling hose (20’) with 4” air gap puts unit back into operation faster.
• Litter separation screen door opens automatically during dumping for easy inspection.
• Back-up alarm is standard equipment.
• Hi-visibility 8” convex mirror on each west coast style chassis mirror
• ALL LED LIGHTING means never a bad bulb. Provides greater assurance your units is operating safely and legally.